Partner with us for GDS API Integration. Whether you have access to Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo, Travelport, and Worldspan, we offer the best solutions to our clients.
- Flight Booking Software
- Flight Management System
- Airline Reservation System
- Flight API
- Flight Booking App Development
- B2B Flight Booking Portal
- B2C Flight Booking Portal
What is GDS?
GDS is a global distribution system that bridges the worldwide gap between tour operators and travel bookers by providing centralized services for booking airline tickets, car rentals, hotel rooms, and more.
It provides global data, rates, inventory, offers, and real-time availability of airlines, hotel rooms, car rentals, bus tickets, and many more, to make the travel industry more informed and sophisticated.
GDS networks enable travel companies, agents, and their customers to access travel data by comparing rates, booking options, access schedules, and inventories (hotels, airlines, car rental, holidays, bus tickets, railway tickets), along with options to book tickets online.
Through GDS platforms agents can avail scheduling and inventory of hotels, airlines, car rentals, and (some) railway and bus bookings – in real-time. GDS connects all of these services across the three primary travel reservation sectors (airline, hotel, and ground transportation, which includes car rentals) and activities.
How important is GDS to travel agents?
To know the significance of GDS, take a look at the following benefits offered by it.
- GDS is commonly used in the corporate travel market as it consolidates flight, hotel, and car rental bookings into a single interface.
- With the help of GDS, travel companies use the products to provide travel-related services to their clients.
- Travel agencies use the GDS system to search for the best option in terms of travel, and hotel booking.
- Travel agents/agencies can complete their search and book within minutes using the GDS system.
- The GDS system also supports travel websites such as Booking.com, Trip Advisor, and others.
- GDS offers useful features such as airfare searches, availability, connectivity, policies, and so on.
- Travel agents/agencies now use more sophisticated GDS systems to find the best available option, whether it's an airline reservation or a hotel reservation.
- Online travel agencies now can offer a drastically improved experience for travel buyers thanks to GDS. With it, agencies can now provide greater convenience and even pricing transparency to their customers.
- Travel agents can conduct business on a global platform with strong market penetration by using the GDS.
- GDS provides an ideal platform for connecting with corporate clients all over the world.
- Travel agencies who want to attract global travelers will need to use GDS. After all, it is the most effective approach. As a result, the use of GDS by agents is growing at an exponential rate each year.
- Through the GDS, travel agents can avail new audience segments that were untapped and untouchable before. With a broader range of offerings, travel agents can easily expand their reach to corporate or even international travelers. The increased range can bring in more lucrative business for the agents.
- GDS makes it easier to offer travel packages as it brings together multiple service providers in an intuitive interface. Travel agents can easily and quickly modify and update packages to meet their customers' specific needs. Additionally, agents can provide better rates, increasing customer satisfaction.
Partner with us for best-in-class GDS Integration Services
We are the leading GDS integration company, specializing in the integration of global distribution systems. We have worked exclusively on GDS systems such as Sabre, Galileo, Worldspan, Amadeus, and Travelport.
We have a proven record of incorporating GDS systems for the airline, hotel, car rental, and holiday bookings with B2B, B2C, and B2B2C options, as well as an admin module. Our GDS Integration Service will help your tour company book thousands of airline tickets, hotel rooms, and vacation packages online.
Our experts provide best-in-class GDS development and integration services, allowing you to efficiently manage and scale your travel business while reducing costs and increasing ROI. Our GDS Incorporated Services help travel agencies book thousands of airlines, hotel rooms, and vacations online each day.
Our GDS platform provides travel agents, travel companies, and their customers with access to travel data by comparing prices, booking options, access schedules, and inventory (car rentals, hotels, flights, holidays, and so on), along with easy ways for customers to book tickets online.
We have extensive experience integrating XML API and GDS booking engines to fully automate and streamline your hotel and airline bookings. We provide fully enhanced inventory distribution channels and travel management applications to travel companies.
Integrating GDS Software into your booking engine, website or application can centralize data in real-time for airlines, hotels, car rental, and tour packages. Once the GDS is consolidated into your booking system, the data, including availability and price, will be organized. This is a cost-effective way to build and modify your customized booking option with comprehensive content.
We are highly skilled in Travel Portal Development, Travel Software, Travel Agency Software, and Tourism Portal Development with integrated all GDS services such as Amadeus, Travelport UAPI, Galileo & Sabre Web Services Integration, and Non-GDS (Third Party/Consolidators) Web Services (APIs) for Flights, Cruises, Sightseeing, Car, Transfers, Hotels, Holidays.
Our developers have extensive experience working with major GDS providers and travel consolidators. As such, they have already integrated several projects with Amadeus GDS, Travelport / Galileo GDS, and Sabre GDS in airline reservation systems, hotel room reservation systems, car rentals, and other travel sector services.
We integrate multiple GDS, such as
- Amadeus GDS
- Galileo GDS
- Worldspan GDS
- Sabre GDS
- Travelport GDS
- Apollo GDS
How does GDS Systems help to grow the travel business?
If you are in the travel sector, whether you are a travel agent, a hospitality organization, or you plan to launch an Online Travel Agency (OTA), you must choose a GDS System that supports your marketing initiatives.
The GDS system has become an essential component of any online travel agency, providing access to live inventories for all aspects of travel and tourism, from hotel rooms to flight tickets, tours, car rentals, and others.
Many travel agencies worldwide use the Global Distribution System (GDS) as their primary booking channel. It is also responsible for significant expansion of the travel industry.
When potential clients gain access to a wide range of real-time content about flight fares, status, hotel, and accommodation availability, and make bookings quickly, the overhead is reduced. This allows you to provide a seamless experience to your worldwide clients.
Over 600,000 travel agents use the GDS to book flights, hotels, car rentals, and destination activities every day on behalf of their clients. As a result, if a travel company has not yet implemented a GDS system, they should do so instantaneously.
Amadeus, Sabre, and Galileo are the three major GDS providers in the travel industry, and they help travel agents increase the volume of travel transactions.
The Global Distribution System (GDS) is a computerized reservation network that allows travel agents, end-users, or corporations to access and book flight tickets, rental cars, hotel rooms, tour packages, and other travel products.
GDS is a computerized web service that provides the global travel industry with pricing, real-time availability, centralized data display, and booking functionality in a much more unified process.
Travel companies use GDS to find the best airline tickets, car rentals, hotel rooms, and so on for their customers. Travel companies customize information based on preferences and itineraries. Agents will make real-time airline and hotel bookings for clients, and their research and bookings will be completed in minutes.
When a traveler needs information from a travel company, the agent will find the most accurate and cost-effective travel plans. Travel companies are charged each time they access the GDS, or they can purchase specialized software from the GDS on an annual basis.
Allow us to provide you with one of the most cost-effective GDS API integration solution. We have a group of specialists who can best serve you and help you achieve your business goals. We work with travel agencies to develop and offer the best market deals.
Connect with us for the GDS system, GDS software, GDS booking System, GDS XML API Integration, and GDS travel software development services.
What are the features of GDS?
- It is a primary booking tool for travel agents.
- 24*7 real-time access to a worldwide inventory of hotel rooms, cars, airlines, buses, tours, and other travel-related items.
- Access for both B2C and B2B travel booking engines.
- The GDS software is simple to integrate with the Android, iOS, and Web platforms.
- Provides access to real-time availability and pricing to make online bookings.
- Provides travel agencies with the best commissions and fares.
- GDS makes it simple to manage and maintain data.
- It provides a single-window interface for all of your marketing needs.
- GDS software allows expanding the coverage to gain exposure to other travelers and travel agents.
- Allows for business models such as retail travel agencies and OTA (Online Travel Agency)
- Increase pricing transparency for customers.
- Travel agents can benefit from a global platform with extensive market penetration.
- Offer your customers the best rates that no other system can offer.
- Place travel services to many clients without affecting your marketing budget
Key benefits of using GDS for your Travel Business
- 24×7 Bookings WorldwideWith GDS XML API Web Services Integration Software accessibility, more travel agents, customers, and businesses throughout the world can book flights, hotels, tours, and transfers on a 24 X 7 basis.
- More revenueAgents have access to live rates and availability via GDS.
- Most desirable Booking SystemThe GDS system is the most popular travel technology platform for booking vacation packages, airline tickets, hotel rooms, and rental cars.
- Cost savingsIntegration of the GDS XML API shortens development timelines, saving you money.
- Online Distribution StrategyMaking your inventory available to new online distribution channels is an effective way of gaining profitability.
- ReliabilityThe essential feature of GDS XML API is the great flexibility and versatility of the interface.
- Automatic Content UpdateIntegrating the GDS XML API system allows for real-time inventory information (availability/pricing) updates. All agents and B2C users obtain the same relevant data.
- Reach Market Segments GloballyGDS allows travel agents to make their services available to buyers all over the world, which they would not be able to do without GDS.